Friday, July 15, 2011

My Review of Bush Savannah 54" Corner TV Stand in Dark Cherry

Originally submitted at BushFurnitureCollection.com

The Savannah TV stand evokes the antique-inspired interiors of richly decorated Southern homes. Impressive attention to decorative detail includes molding, concentric circle drawer pulls, and turned bun feet. Tuck this lovely stand into a corner in your den, media room, or living room. Features: Ac...


Classic Beauty

By Jackson from Apple Valley, CA on 7/15/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Smooth Edges, Attractive Design

Cons: Difficult To Assemble/Wire

Best Uses: Convenience, Decoration, Space Saver

Describe Yourself: Bargain Hunter, High-End Shopper

Primary use: Personal

I would use this product to set my large television on. The cabinet looks strong and is also very stylish for my home. I like chunky furniture and this corner television stand would fit right in. I would rather it have a lighter finish but, I could make it work. The small drawers on the sides are great little hiding places for television and gaming remotes. This is definitely one of the nicer corner television stands I have seen.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment